In order to obtain a spot on the waiting list for one of our housing programs, the Fair Housing Registration Form must be completed. Please complete this form in its entirety. It is very important that we have an accurate phone number or address to reach you if your name is next on the waiting list. Please circle the program that you believe would be the best fit for you.
1. Transitional Housing– This is a two year program for men who are currently homeless and who have a HUD defining disability such as a substance abuse or moderate mental illness or physical disability.
2. Safe Haven– This is a program for men who have a Severe Mental Illness which must be documented in a Psychiatric Evaluation and be currently living on the streets or a place not meant for human habitation such as a car or abandon building.
3. Mom’s Place– This is a two year program for women with children who also have a HUD defining disability and identify as homeless.
4. Mom’s Place II– This two year program serves single women who have a HUD defining disability and identify as homeless.
5. Cass House– This is permanent housing for men who have a HUD defining disability and are experiencing homelessness.
6. Oasis– This program is for men and women who are experiencing homelessness and have a HUD defining disability.
7. Brady Apartments– Permanent housing for men and women who have a HUD defining disability and are experiencing homelessness. The waiting list is currently CLOSED for this program.
Once this form is completed it can be dropped off a to the Housing Specialist at 11850 Woodrow Wilson Detroit, 48206 or faxed to 3131-826-1391. If you have any questions, please contact us at 313-883-2277. Thank you.
Cass Apartments– This is a program for single men and women who have a HUD defining disability and are experiencing homelessness. The waiting list is will open on August 7th, 2014 and close on August 31st 2014. In order to apply for this program, an application must be picked up from the front desk at 11850 Woodrow Wilson, Detroit MI 48206. A copy of your birth certificate, valid identification, and social security card will be needed for the application. A copy of a recent income statement (within 30 days) as well as disability documentation and homelessness documentation will be needed. Any questions regarding the application process can be directed to 313-883-2277 extension 235. Once the application is completed, it must be turned into the front desk.